Marketing and Money: Linking New Products, Services, and ROI
When developing new products and services, healthcare professionals must have a comprehensive understanding of their consumers, their needs, values, and communication preferences. Accordingly, a well thought out marketing strategy is vital to the success of your organization.
To stay competitive, you must also continuously measure effectiveness and make appropriate adjustments. Please join Central Illinois American College of Healthcare Executives and Jim Brown, Gene Vogelgesang, James Farrell, and David Adcock for this 90-minute continued panel discussion via webinar. This event will include an opportunity for Q&A.
With this course, you will gain insight and tactics to:
• Using your marketing plan to develop loyalty and trust
• Identifying your marketing challenges
• Weighing the risks and benefits of introducing a new service / product
• Using the 4Ps to develop your marketing strategy
• Interfacing your marketing strategy into your strategic plan
• Measuring the ROI of your strategy
• Utilizing format and informal stakeholders to bring new ideas to market
As an independent chartered Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives Central Illinois Chapter of ACHE is authorized to award 1.5 hours of Qualified Continuing Education Credit toward advancement or recertification in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for Qualified Education (non-ACHE) credit should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification.
Cost for this program are completely “FREE” to healthcare professionals